We will never stop trying to look better and younger. The average morning beauty routine for any given Monday takes about 76 minutes, and by Friday it drops down to 19 minutes. But modern technology helps us to save time, and we no longer need to sleep with hair curlers in overnight to help make a trendy hairstyle.
Bright side got curious about how beauty routines have changed through the years, and we can’t wait to share it with our readers.
1. This hair dryer looks a bit bigger than it is now.
2. Beauty masks in the 1930s and now
This is how beauty masks looked in the ’30s.
These are modern face masks.
3. The idea of a stationary hair dryer stayed but the design changed.
4. Hair styling then and now
5. Vintage mascara from the ’40s vs now
6. An anti-cellulite machine in 1928 and now
7. Tanning indoors in 1930 and now
8. Hair ironing in the past and now
9. Peeling and cleaning then and now
10. Instant tanning in the ’30s and now
11. A tool for lipstick in 1930 and now
12. Dental braces before and now
13. Drainage and rejuvenation then and now
14. Plastic surgery changes of the face in the 1930s and now
15. Rhinoplasty then and now
Which of the beauty devices changed through the years the most? Do you know any more weird products our grandparents used to be attractive? Please share your opinion with us!