Anatole France once said: “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” A pet’s love is pure and rewarding, that’s why some people have more than one. But adding another pet may not always go as you expect. You can’t 100% expect 2 cats or 2 dogs to get along, that’s why adding a new species to the family can be a real gamble.
For this article 5 Fun Facts collected some pictures of pets who are realizing their life is going to change forever. Enjoy the raw and uncontrollable emotions of getting a sibling.
1. Big dog loves her new puppy friend.
2. No, I don’t think so…
3. Mom… I’m having second thoughts about having a sibling.
4. World, meet my new alien cat sister.
5. Lucky #3
6. I don’t. Share. Toys!
7. I think we should keep our distance.
8. Soft pillow, warm pillow
9. Give me some love!
10. We’re here to support each other…’s head.
11. I now have someone to play with!
12. Still getting used to each other…
13. What kind of creature are you?!
14. Learning the best sleeping position from the best teacher
15. Excuse me, you are laying on my house.
16. Friends from the first sniff
17. Are you living here now too?
Have you ever brought a new pet home? How did your old pets and family react to it? Share your photos and stories with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit BrainlessEinstein / reddit