Nature and its unique phenomena never cease to amaze us, but so do the everyday things in this world — especially if we look at them from a different angle. For example, have you ever wondered what the sectional view of a hedge looks like or what is inside the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
5 Fun Facts collected 30 photos that will allow you to look at familiar things from a different angle. At the end of the article, there is a bonus waiting for you. It will prove how fast time flies.
30. This expressway leads straight into the sky.
29. The tallest man and the shortest woman in the world
28. A frozen lake with crystal clear water
27. Compact roots
26. This is what’s missing from our porcelain collection.
25. A sectional view of a hedge
24. A tree inside a tree
23. This python does not bite.
22. Here’s how an image looks on a smartphone screen. The photo is enlarged approximately 300 times.
21. Triple banana
20. This snail is eating a cucumber.
19. “Poured the remains of soap from several bottles into one and accidentally created a mini universe.”
18. Nature seems to be aware of what a gradient is.
17. It’s always interesting to find out what the ball from a spray paint looks like.
16. An ancient light bulb with an unusual filament
15. Inside the Leaning Tower of Pisa
14. This road in Scotland looks like a road on the clouds.
13. A client came to my father’s clinic with his poodles.
12. Crazy morning sky in Australia
11. It’s as if a ton of shampoo was poured into the ocean.
10. “My acquaintance was brought food on the shoulder of a cow in the restaurant.”
9. Storm — the view from the Captain’s bridge
8. Robots have learned parkour.
7. This is not Titanic.
6. The phenomenon of “shyness of crowns” (when the crowns of trees do not touch):
5. The sun turned a cloud into a nuclear mushroom.
4. This photo from Toronto looks like a frame from the movie Blade Runner 2049.
3. “It seems the onion is trying to say something important to me.”
2. This backlit bridge in the fog looks impressive.
1. Fireworks in a sectional view
Bonus: Donald Trump and Barack Obama in their youth
Looking at these photos from 40 years ago, could you think that these 2 guys would become future US presidents? Yes, they are Donald Trump and Barack Obama at 20 and 18 respectively.