Wintertime is said to be the most magical time of year, and for animals, that is exactly the case. It’s not very often that our furry friends get to see the magical white dust we call snowfall over the world, but when they do, their reactions are the cutest things ever.
We at 5 Fun Facts compiled some photographs of the wonder, confusion, and amazement that animals have while experiencing the snow.
1. “Perfectly timed shot for Bruno’s first snowball.”
2. “Wait… this isn’t the desert.”
3. “I am warm and comfortable… Snow day is a good day.”
4. This adorable penguin feels right at home in the snow.
5. This rescued fox is having the most fun-filled day exploring the deep snow.
6. A clear path was cut for these sheep. Single file please!
7. “It’s his first time seeing snow… I think he likes it.”
8. “Dude, come on, PUSH! I’m almost there.”
9. “A rare sighting of the North American Snow Loaf”
10. “I am so comfortable right now.”
11. It’s the most wonderful time of the year..
12. Paws up, if you love the snow!
13. “Dad! Dad! Guess what? It’s snowing!!”
14. She realized in that moment that she’d made a mistake…
15. “Hey Mom! Look what I found. I had to dig real hard, but I got it for you.”
16. Total bliss
17. This snowball booped the pupper on the nose!
18. This cat’s first ever day seeing snow was… eventful.
19. A gorgeous puppy loving life on a gorgeous lake.
20. “Help! It’s cold out here!”
21. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing when I pulled up next to these 3 in the middle of a snowstorm.”
22. “What’s this magic falling from the sky?”
BONUS: “I have 2 skinny cats, and one fat one…”
Which snow loving animal was your favorite? Let us know in the comments and post a picture of your furry friends having the time of their lives this winter too.