When looking through our photo album, some of them bring back memories that we may have buried and make us laugh and cry all at the same time. Some moments will remain inside us forever, immobilized over time and captured in a photo.
We at 5 Fun Facts have been touched, surprised, and moved by these photos and we are sure you will be too.
1. “My mother got married today at 61 years old. I think this picture sums it up well.”
2. “I stood up for the first time, 10 days after getting new lungs.”
3. “My mother getting to ring the bell after completing a year of chemo!”
4. “I won my work Fantasy Football league. That’s the look of pure defeat on the faces of the 2 guys behind me.”
5. “My daughter’s priceless reaction to a Boa constrictor”
6. “She took me in 15 years ago when I didn’t have anyone in the world and no one makes me as happy. I love my grandma so much.”
7. “The photographer caught me watching my father dance with my sister.” …so much emotion!
8. That irrepressible joy that you feel only when meeting your superhero.
9. “The first time I was able to hold my premature baby”
10. Those who have seen the horror of the concentration camps will always share something, even if they do not know each other.
11. “I listen to the beating of my son’s heart again after the transplant.”
12. “I finally got my dream job as a park ranger in Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska!”
13. “My best friend’s daughter had to go through 8 rounds of chemo. This is her after her last round.”
14. Married for 60 years… She has dementia and had a stroke… but he is still there. Always.
15. “My friend can walk again after 10 years in a wheelchair due to an accident. God bless technology.”
16. “My little brother just became the most prolific braille reader in school history…he doubled the next best reader.”
17. “Today I met the retired doctor who delivered me 33 years and 2 days ago.”
18. Here’s a big brother watching his little brother get his first kiss on his birthday.
19. “My ex-wife hid my daughter from me for nearly 2 years. Yesterday, after 696 days of separation, I took the best photo I ever could.”
20. “My nephew asked me to spin him as fast as possible. I don’t think I disappointed him!”
Do you have pictures like this too? What was your most exciting moment? We can’t wait to hear your story in the comments!