If you have pets, you’ve probably noticed pretty often that they don’t show any respect for your privacy. When a dog or a cat wants your attention, they will get it no matter what, even if means peeping into your shower or laying right on your face.
Here at 5 Fun Facts we want to show you these affectionate pets whose love for their humans has no physical boundaries.
1. “What is this word ‘privacy’ you speak of?”
2. “If I fits, I sits.”
3. You’re gonna be my pillow, human.
4. “This is Hank’s normal. Just keeping my ear warm.”
5. Cuddling with your dog sometimes gets… a little invasive.
6. “I think she knows I have to be away for 2 days.”
7. This is what dog sitting looks like.
8. When you just wanted to read a book in a quiet place…
9. That’s just the right place for a parrot!
10. She’s studying. I’m helping. Got a problem with that?
11. Make yourself comfortable, please.
12. When a dog misses her daddy:
13. I’m limiting your screen time, lady!
14. “Where Piper likes to lay and watch TV.”
15. Good morning, mommy!
16. Lost behind the cats.
17. “Personal space? What personal space?”
18. “This is how the pup wants to sleep. ”
19. Hey, buddy! Are you comfortable there?
20. Well… This sums up living with pets.
Which of these cute intruders made you smile? Do your pets invade your personal space or respect it? Tell us in the comments!