It’s easy for us to assume that Harry Potter was the first movie that Daniel Radcliffe ever starred in. But in actuality, Daniel made his first acting debut in 1999 playing a young David Copperfield. You can test whether you’re a real fan of an actor or not based on how much you know about all their roles. All you have to do is read the article to the end and count how many times you said, “Wow, I never knew that!”
To write this article, 5 Fun Facts tracked down some of the first movies these 15 celebrities ever showed up in. As a bonus, we want to demonstrate some of the latest movies these actors have starred in. Just look how amazingly cool they’ve all become!
15. Jason Momoa has been good about staying fit throughout the years.
14. Natalie Portman is charming in any role.
13. If you still think that Daniel Radcliffe merely played “The Boy Who Lived”, check out his filmography!
12. Time goes by but Amy Adams’ talent is something that never changes.
11. Ryan Gosling deserves the special “Mr. Hot Stuff” award.
10. Nicole Kidman gets a thumbs up too!
9. It’s impossible not to fall in love with Tom Hanks, and it doesn’t matter what role he’s playing!
8. Reese Witherspoon has shown us an ocean of amazing stories.
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger is just like a fine wine — he gets better and better with age.
6. There’s nothing that can go wrong if you start your career as a princess.
5. We can observe how Robert Downey Jr. made his way from a sweet boy to a gorgeous man.
4. Jennifer Aniston has probably dealt with evil forces because we can’t find another explanation for how she’s stayed so graceful over the years.
3. Charisma is the only word we’d use to describe Woody Harrelson.
2. Tilda Swinton looks like a goddess in any movie.
1. We believe that Johnny Depp could play anything and still be amazing.
It’s time to sum up the results: how many times were you surprised to see these actors’ first roles? Tell us about it down below!