When we are children, our fathers seem to be real supermen who can solve any problem — like making a snow fortress and calming us down when we are sad. But in fact, they remain cool throughout their entire lives, even when they become grandfathers. It’s just that we stop noticing it.
5 Fun Facts collected the photos of grandfathers and fathers who make their children and grandchildren truly proud and have the ability to improve their mood on even the toughest day.
1. “My dad just figured out how to use the front camera. This is the first picture he sent.”
2. “My dad is an artist. He’s going through a midlife crisis after a rough year and divorce, so he decided to switch things up with his painting style. I love it.”
3. Happiness level: Dad
4. “My dad biked across the US in 1979. He revisited Route 50 in Nevada to take a new pic.”
5. “My father has worked every day for 36 years supporting a family of 6. Today he rewarded himself with a muscle car.”
6. “Grandpa, the hardcore gamer”
7. How daddy calms down his blind-deaf son:
8. “My friend’s dad is officially having a midlife crisis! He ordered this from Thailand…”
9. “My dad loves neon yellow running gear. People always joke that he looks like a highlighter. So he became one.”
10. The Dad Tax
11. “And this is why I love my grandpa.”
12. “My father, a 53-year-old who has never played video games before, just won Dark Souls 3 after 132 hours of pure determination. It truly was an epic bonding experience!”
13. “My dad passed away in late October. This is what I found when I was going through his computer.”
14. “Unconditional love. You just don’t know until you become a parent. It’s incredible!”
And what really cool things does your father or your grandfather do? Tell us in the comment section below.
Preview photo credit Brezi Merryman/instagram