Life is mostly fun. However, there are times when random and uncommon problems pop up. Rather than fuming over it, applying a little bit of ingenuity can solve it in a matter of seconds.
5 Fun Facts brings you 13 ingenious life hacks that will make the bumps in life a total cakewalk.
Hammer a nail and keep your fingers safe.
Attach an extra silicon tip on the jack of some earphones in case you lose one while you’re out.
Don’t have anywhere to hang your loofas in the shower? Use a shower curtain ring.
Tie a knot with an extension cable so it won’t unplug if you pull it.
Remove permanent marker strains.
- Clothes: Use hand sanitizer.
- Walls: Use toothpaste or hair spray.
- Wood: Use rubbing alcohol.
- Carpet: Use white vinegar.
- Furniture: Use milk.
- Whiteboard: Use a rubber pencil eraser.
- Ceramic or glass: Use a mixture of 1 part toothpaste and 1 part baking soda.
Remove random people from your photos.
1. Position your camera, preferably by using a tripod.
2. Take about 15 photos, one photo every 10 seconds.
3. In Photoshop, open all these images by going to File > Scripts > Statistics, and click on the option, Median.
Photoshop will find what is different in all these photographs and remove it.
Get free trials without giving out your real credit card details.
If a free trial asks for your credit card information, you can use an old credit card or gift card like one from Visa or MasterCard and enter all of the information from it and get your free trial anyway.
Chips are not just a tasty snack. Fat, oil, and chemicals in them make for perfect kindlings.
Mushrooms can also be sliced easily with an egg slicer.
Annoyed that your Post-its always curl up? That’s because you have been doing it wrong.
Sew a hook onto your backpack so your purse won’t fall off your shoulder.
Use an empty toilet paper roll to neatly arrange all of your cables.
Never lose your keys again, and have a handy bottle opener.
Would you try any of the tricks above? What life hacks do you employ in your day-to-day life? Let us know in the comments. If you have photographs, share them with us and we might make a new article out of them!